House & Land

Exclusively for First Home Buyers

102m2

2
2
1

Address

Lot 7 / Lot 8, 21 Podgora Avenue, Huapai, Kumeu, Rodney, Auckland

Telephone

021 272 2188

Land Details

111m2

Price From
Price by Negotiation

Property Details

Property ID#
HUV523

Agency reference
Special

Huapai & Kumeu area is the latest housing hotspot offering a vibrant lifestyle, abundant outdoor activities, cafes, bars, golf courses, vineyards, and the magnificent Muriwai Beach close by.

Lot 7 and Lot 8 of this project are new to the market and exclusively for First Home Buyers.

– This is a Turnkey project and it is fixed-price. o Turnkey means you just need to pay a 10% deposit and pay the rest when it is complete (90%, around March 2023).

You don’t need to pay the interest while paying the rent fee at the same time

Great design:

  • Luxury Large 2 Bedroom design
  • Two-storey design
  • Master Bed 1: 12.68 sqm (3.675*3.450) + WIR + ENS
  • Bedroom 2: around 13.6 sqm + WIR + Bathroom
  • Extra toilet on the ground floor
  • Open plan for Kitchen + Living + Dining

– Great school zone: Huapai district school (Decile 9)
– Great location: close to the facilities, SH 16, café, supermarket
– 3-minute drive from New World supermarket
– 15-minute drive from the new Northwest Shopping Centre.
– 20-minute drive from beautiful Muriwai Beach and Woodhill Mountain Bike Park.
– 28-minute drive from the Northshore or city CBD.

Also, the opportunity now exists for you to purchase your brand new home in this exciting new development with Stonewood Homes renowned quality and a 10-year Master Build Guarantee.

The features of our building include:

  • 10 Year Master Build Guarantee.
  • 365 Day Stonewood Homes Guarantee.
  • Reputable Stonewood Homes designs, full customisation available.
  • 100% fixed price build, no hidden costs.
  • Full and complete design and build project management.
  • Upgrade options available.

Note: Renders and floor plans are for illustration purposes only.

Final plans may vary and be subject to final approval of Building Consent.

Do not delay, call us today to know if you are qualified for this project.

Richard
E: mailto:richard.chen@stonewood.co.nz
M: 0210616818

Ashley
M: 0212722188

Property Location

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
[MWB_PDF_GEN]
WordPress Lightbox

Enquire about: Exclusively for First Home Buyers