Egg-cited for Easter
WIN One of Five $100 Gift cards
Join the hunt!
Find 5 eggs from our Evoke Range of designs to go into the draw for your chance to WIN.
Visit our facebook page and share the pinned competition post.
Visit our website and find the 5 Eggs hidden in the Evoke Range of designs.
Submit your answers via the form below.
Terms & Conditions
Stonewood Homes Easter Egg Hunt
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This includes franchisees, franchisee employees and their immediate families associated with Stonewood Homes.
- The competition commences at 4pm, 12 April 2022 and closes at midnight Monday 18 April 2022 with the winning draws taking place Tuesday 19 April 2022 at 2pm NZST.
- The winners will be notified in writing via email. The draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An unclaimed prize draw will take place on 28 April 2022 at 9am if there are prizes not collected from the initial draws. Winners will again be notified directly.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
There are five (5) major prizes in the Stonewood Homes Easter Egg Hunt. The winning prize includes;
– A $100 pre-paid gift card awarded to five (5) successful entrants.
- To enter the draw, simply:
- Step 1: Share the competition Facebook post
- Step 2: Find the hidden Easter Eggs in the Evoke Range on our website – stonewood.co.nz
- Step 3: Submit your answers via the form
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including, the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry/claims process or who submits an entry/claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by the promoter and its associated parties.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further remuneration or reference for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- Facebook and it’s respective partners are not associated in any way, shape or form with this promotion and are used as a mechanic to promote the competition.
- The Promoter is Stonewood Homes NZ Franchisor Limited (NZBN 9429042207030). Address: Shed 19, Princes Wharf, 137 Quay Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010