Expert home designs to maximise space
Learn about clever design ideas that can help boost your home’s aesthetic appeal and maximise space.
Get clever with space-boosting
Are you feeling a tad cramped in your home? If so, you’re not alone. Many homeowners struggle with finding enough space in their houses, especially if they have a growing family. But don’t worry, there is a solution!
You don’t have to move to a bigger house or spend a fortune on renovations. You can simply use some expert home design tips to boost your space and make it feel more spacious, comfortable, and inviting.
Whether it’s a small bedroom or a narrow hallway. You’ll be amazed by how much difference a few simple changes can make. So, let’s get started!
Expert home design ideas that you can try
Here are some clever ways that you can maximise the space in your home design;
Utilise multi-level spaces to create an environment that not only optimises square footage but also fosters a sense of vertical interest and functionality. With multi-level spaces seamlessly integrated, your home becomes a personalised haven that effortlessly combines practicality and aesthetic charm, turning every square foot into a canvas for your lifestyle.
The adaptability of these doors not only enhances the flow of natural light and ventilation but also creates a direct connection with nature, allowing you to embrace the changing seasons and moods. They’re not just practical but elevate the living experience, blurring the boundaries between inside and outside, and celebrating the beauty of fluid, adaptable spaces.
Positioned strategically in ceilings, these architectural features eliminate the need for traditional windows, freeing up wall space and enabling a more efficient use of your home’s floor area. The influx of sunlight not only enhances the perception of spaciousness but also gives the interior of your home a warm, inviting ambience that can help boost your mood.
Curved walls impart a sense of fluidity and a unique aesthetic charm. Unlike traditional straight walls, curved walls create a natural flow, eliminating sharp corners and allowing rooms to seamlessly transition into one another. This curvature softens the visual impact of boundaries, producing an illusion of increased space and promoting a feeling of expansiveness.
Create beautiful, spacious homes
Stonewood Homes has built and delivered over 8,000 quality homes to Kiwi families over the last three decades. Our dedication to meeting our customers’ expectations is evident in our prize-winning showhomes, and our design variety is unrivalled!
So if you’re looking for spacious home designs—give our team a call today!
Our local builders
Click here to check out our other franchises
Here’s what our customers say about us
Home design typically involves the following steps:
- Research and analysis: We gather information about the project goals, budget, timeline, site conditions, building codes, and your preferences.
- Concept development: Then we generate various design ideas, themes, styles, and layouts, and select the right materials, colours, finishes, and furnishings.
- Documentation: Next, we will create detailed drawings, specifications, and contracts that describe the design and guide the construction of your new home.
- Implementation: We oversee and coordinate the construction, installation, and delivery of the design, as well as resolve any issues that may arise.
- Final evaluation: Finally, we assess the quality, performance, and satisfaction of the design, as well as provide feedback and recommendations for improvement.
Home design can enhance the functionality, comfort, and aesthetics of a house, as well as increase its value and appeal. Home design can also improve the energy efficiency, safety, and sustainability of a house, as well as the health and well-being of the occupants.
Expert home designs can offer you many benefits, such as:
- Saving you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes, delays, and revisions
- Providing you with customised solutions that suit your specific requirements and goals
- Enhancing the functionality and aesthetics of your home
- Increasing the value and appeal of your home in the market
- Ensuring the quality, safety, and sustainability of your home