We understand that the home building journey can be daunting. However, you can be assured when you build with Stonewood Homes. We will be right by your side every step of the way. Learn More
STONEWOOD HOMES BIG HOOT DRAWING COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Only children of ages 13 years or under are eligible to participate.
- One participant can submit multiple entries. Just submit your entries in the comments section of our Facebook post.
- Please write the name of the child and his/her age on the Drawing
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement (i.e 19 March 2018) will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn by 31 March 2018
- Winners will be notified via email and will be announced on our social media forums as well as emailers
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days or does not acknowledge the email, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- All decisions made by Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited with respect to the competition will be considered final
- All entries become the property of Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited consent to contact them for marketing purposes.
- Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited reserves the right to change terms to the contest at any given point
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Stonewood Homes NZ (CHCH) Franchisor Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during accepting or using the prizes.